Thursday, 14 November 2013
Orders For Fighting And Strive
LESSON # 215 FROM HOLY QUR’AN
Standing Orders For Fighting And Strive
BAQARAH – 2 (The Cow)
(Up to Verse –195 of 286, Section – 24 (Part - 2)
The orders regarding fighting and strive (Qataal wa Jihaad) end on the verse – 195. After it the matter of Pilgrimage will start. It seems reasonable that the obligatory aspects of the fighting and strive, its terms and conditions should be stated briefly. Since the some misled persons are apparent totally as Deniers of the fighting on one side and on the other side our enemy historians particularly the western authors defame the Muslims and Islam narrating the strive as only beating and bawl out, slaughter and plundering, and religious bloody fight.
Now we are going to discuss the matter numerically in the light of the verses upto 195 of Surah Al-Baqarah:
· Fight for the cause of Allah Almighty.(190)
· Fight with only the persons who fight with you (190), in other words don’t fight with the people who like peace and love that is to say the children, the women, the ailing, the excusable and unarmed people.
· Don’t intensify; God Almighty doesn’t like the persons who oppress. (190).
· Slay them wherever ye find the enemy in the battlefield (191); remember that this order is only for the situation of war and not during peace time.
· Drive your enemies out of the areas whence they drove you out (191).
· Try neither to make mischief/disturbance and quarrel, nor let any person to do this. The persecution is worse than slaughter (190).
· You can fight only against the persons at the
Place of Worship (Masjidil-Haraam) (Khana
Ka’ba) who fight there otherwise you can’t.(191)
· If the enemy desists from the war then stop it (192).
· Fight until the sedition/persecution is no more and the Religion of God Almighty excels. (192)
· Let there be no hostility except against the wrongdoers (193).
· Respect the Forbidden Months and stop fighting during these months (194).
· Observe your duty to God Almighty and know that Allah Almighty is with those who ward off (evil) (194).
· Spend your wealth for the cause of Allah Almighty. If you will not do so, then you will cast yourselves by your own hands to ruin. (195).
· Do good and honouring. Lo! Allah Almighty loves the beneficent. (195)
Think about all above. Which point is against the wisdom, justice and nobility out of them?
Field of Badr was Abode of Loss for Infidels - Quran Chapter 14 – 28 & 29 (Pt-13, Stg-3) (L-1633) - درس قرآن
Quran Chapter 14 – 28 & 29 (Pt-13, Stg-3) (L-1633) - درس قرآن Field of Badr was Abode of Loss for Infidels Su...
LESSON # 371 FROM HOLY QUR’AN Jealousy Of The People Of The Scripture Surah ‘Aali ‘Imran (The Family Of ‘Imran, Chapter - 3) Verse –...
Quran Chptr 10-29&30 (Pt-11, Stg-3) (L–1270) - درس قرآن Qur’aan is desirous Surah YUUNUS - 10 (JONAH) BisMIlla...
Quran Chptr 10-27 (Pt-11, Stg-3) (L–1265) - درس قرآن Requital of each ill-deed Surah YUUNUS - 10 (JONAH) BisMillaahir...