240. (In the case of) those of you who are about to die and leave behind them wives, they should bequeath unto their wives a provision for the year without turning them out, but if they go out (of their own accord) there is no sin for you in that which they do of themselves within their rights. And Allah is Mighty, Wise.
241. And for divorced women is a provision in kindness. A duty for those who ward off (evil).
242. Thus Allah expoundeth unto you His Revelations so that ye may understand.
240. wallaziina yutawaffawna minkum wa yazaruuna ‘azwaa-janw-wasiy-yatal-li-‘azwaajihim-mataa-‘an ‘ilal-hawli gayra ‘ikh-raaj. Fa-‘in kharajna falaa junaaha ‘alaykum fii maa fa-‘alna fiii ‘anfusihinna mim-ma’-ruuf. Wallaahu ‘Aziizun- Hakiim.
241. wa lil-mutallaqaati mataa-‘um- bil-ma’-ruuf. Haqqan ‘alal-Muttaqiin.
242. Kazaalika yubayyinul-laahu lakum ‘Aayaatihii la-‘al-lakum ta’-qiluun.
Saturday, 15 March 2014
Bequest Of The Widow
LESSON # 285 FROM HOLY QUR’AN
Bequest Of The Widow
BAQARAH – 2 (The Cow)
Verse – 240-242 of 286, Section – 31-32 (Part - 2)
wasiy-yatal-li-‘azwaajihim – (they should bequeath to their wives), these are last verses of this Surah regarding affairs and matters of marriage between husband and wife. God Almighty commanded in it that the husband can produce another facility for his wife, who is being widow due to his forthcoming death, that he should bequeath his heirs for his wife a provision for the year without turning her out and she has right to get concessions.
Either the woman is divorced or she becomes widow due to fate of God Almighty, either the portion has been appointed or it was not cleared at the time of marriage, in each condition Islam teaches good behavior, forgiveness, overlook and goodness. After it the share of the women in heritance and term were appointed. Now there is no need to act upon this verse.
Field of Badr was Abode of Loss for Infidels - Quran Chapter 14 – 28 & 29 (Pt-13, Stg-3) (L-1633) - درس قرآن
Quran Chapter 14 – 28 & 29 (Pt-13, Stg-3) (L-1633) - درس قرآن Field of Badr was Abode of Loss for Infidels Su...
LESSON # 371 FROM HOLY QUR’AN Jealousy Of The People Of The Scripture Surah ‘Aali ‘Imran (The Family Of ‘Imran, Chapter - 3) Verse –...
Quran Chptr 10-29&30 (Pt-11, Stg-3) (L–1270) - درس قرآن Qur’aan is desirous Surah YUUNUS - 10 (JONAH) BisMIlla...
Quran Chptr 10-27 (Pt-11, Stg-3) (L–1265) - درس قرآن Requital of each ill-deed Surah YUUNUS - 10 (JONAH) BisMillaahir...