52. But when Jesus became conscious of their disbelief, he said: Who will be my helpers in the cause of Allah? The disciples said: We will be Allah’s helpers. We believe in Allah, and bear thou witness that we have surrendered (unto Him).
53. Our Lord! We believe in that which Thou hast revealed and we follow him whom Thou hast sent, so enroll us among those who witness (to the truth).
54. And they (the disbelievers) schemed, and Allah schemed (against them), and Allah is the best of schemers.
52. Falammaaa ‘ahassa ‘Iisaa min-humul-Kufra qaala man ‘Ansaariii ’ilallaah. Qaalal-Hawaa-riyyuuna nahnu ‘Ansaa-rullaah. ‘Aamannaa billaah. Wash-had bi-‘annaa Muslimuun.
53. Rabbanaaa ‘aamannaa bi-maa ‘anzalta wattaba’-nar-Rasuula fak-tubnaa ma-‘ash-Shaahidiin.
54. Wa makaruu wa makaral-laah. Wallaahu Khayrul-maa-kiriin.
Friday, 16 May 2014
LESSON # 360 FROM HOLY QUR’AN
Surah ‘Aali ‘Imran (The Family Of ‘Imran, Chapter - 3)
Verse – 52, 53 & 54 of 200, Section –5 (Part – 3)
‘al-Hawaa-riyyuuna – (it is plural of Hawaari which means companion, friend, disciple, helper etc), the philosophers of the religion have different view about the ‘al-Hawaa-riyyuun. General opinion about it is that at first two persons out of the children of Israel believed in Prophet Jesus (peace be upon him). They were washer-men. Due to washing the clothes, they were called Hawaarii. Prophet Christ (peace be upon him) described them, “Come and learn from me (peace be upon him), how to purify the hearts”. They said, “We are standing in the service”. Therefore, they were entitled Hawaarii.
When the children of Israel disbelieved in reply to the invitation and preaching of Prophet Jesus Christ (peace be upon him) and he (peace be upon him) knew that those people would never accept his religion. But they were thinking to give him pain and trouble, then he announced, “Who will be my helpers in the cause of Allah”? Those ‘al-Hawaa-riyyuun (companions) answered to the prophet Jesus (peace be upon him), “We will be your helpers in the religion of Allah. We believe in Allah, and bear O Jesus our witness that we have surrendered for the cause of Allah. We shall follow the Messenger (peace be upon him) of God Almighty. Our Lord! We believe in that which You have revealed and we follow him whom You have sent, so enroll us among those who witness (to the truth).
Makarun – (scheme, plan, gait), the children of Israel began different kinds of conspiracies and secret schemes against Prophet Jesus (peace be upon him). To the end that they poisoned the ears of then present king, that this person Jesus) was a mutineer of the government and wanted to change the Torah (Scripture) (Allah forbid). The King ordered to arrest Jesus Christ (peace be upon him). At the other hand Allah Almighty schemed Himself, which will be discussed in the next lesson. Without any doubt, Allah Almighty is the best of schemers. None can break it.
Quran Chapter 13 – 16a (Pt-13, Stg-3) (L-1575) - درس قرآن Oneness of God Surah Ra-‘d (The Thunder) - 13 ‘A-‘...
Quran Chptr 10-29&30 (Pt-11, Stg-3) (L–1270) - درس قرآن Qur’aan is desirous Surah YUUNUS - 10 (JONAH) BisMIlla...
Quran Chptr 10-27 (Pt-11, Stg-3) (L–1265) - درس قرآن Requital of each ill-deed Surah YUUNUS - 10 (JONAH) BisMillaahir...
Quran Chptr 10-28 (Pt-11, Stg-3) (L–1268) - درس قرآن Idolaters and their deities Surah YUUNUS - 10 (JONAH) BisMIlla...