Friday 28 October 2016

Fear the retribution of an awful Day - Quran Chptr 10 15b Pt 11, Stg 3 L–1249 درس قرآن


Quran Chptr 10-15b (Pt-11, Stg-3) (L–1249)-درس قرآن

Fear the retribution of an awful Day

Surah YUUNUS - 10 (JONAH)

BisMillaahir-Rahmaanir-Rahiim

In the name of God, the Beneficent, the Merciful

15b.  Say (O Muhammad): It is not for me to change it of my accord. I only follow that which is inspired in me. Lo! If I disobey my Lord I fear the retribution of an awful Day.     
15b.  Qul  maa  ya-kuunu  liii  ‘an  ‘ubaddi-lahuu  min-  tilqaaa-‘i   nafsii.  ‘In  ‘attabi-‘u  ‘illaa  maa  yuu-haaa  ‘ilayy.  ‘Inniii  ‘akhaafu  ‘in  ‘a-saytu  Rabbii  ‘Azaaba  Yaw-min  ‘Aziim.

Lesson

It is commanded: Say to them {O Messenger (grace, blessings and peace be on Him)}! It is not my duty to amend or change the Revelations of Allah Almighty. Neither can I increase anything in it nor decrease; and nor am I able to change any word of the Holy Quran at My own. My work is only that I should perform according to that; whichever is inspired unto Me. If I shall disobey My Lord and turn away from His Commandment; I fear that, on the Day of Resurrection, which is a big Day of Strife, I shall deserve severe punishment. None can make ever any change or amendment in this Word.

Virtuous people cannot change it because they know Allah Almighty and they fear from His wrath always, whereas the evil doers cannot amend the Holy Qur’aan because Allah Almighty Himself is Protector of this glorious Word. There is no one in the world; who may change any word or verse of this Holy Book. As its words are protected, its meanings are also the same in accord with the Knowledge of Allah Almighty.

It means clearly that as Allah Almighty inspired the Holy Qur’aan unto His Last Messenger, Muhammad (grace, blessings and peace be on Him), it will remain as it is; until the stability of the world. And wise people, who will aware of its soul, will dwell according to its commandments as well as clear the way for others too.

Known from it is also that explaining the verses of Holy Qur’aan by means of false and self-made elucidations according to own predetermined opinion; is a transgression. It should be recited after emptying the mind from all kinds of reflections. Then it will be easy to understand its correct meanings.  

Transliterated Holy Qur’aan in Roman Script & Translated from Arabic to English by Marmaduke Pickthall, Published by Pak Company, 17-Urdu Bazaar, Lahore, Lesson collected from Dars e Qur’aan published By Idara Islaah wa Tableegh, Lahore (translated Urdu to English by Muhammad Sharif) .  https://youtu.be/jalc4C28Axg

No comments:

Post a Comment

Commentary on Last Scripture

Commentary on Last Scripture amazon.com/author/capthsharif Volume 1   Lessons # 1 to 528 from Parts 1 to 4 of Holy Qur’an, Lessons f...