The mankind who saved themselves - Quran Chapter 11-21 to 23 (Pt-12, Stg-3) (L-1361) - درس قرآن
21. Such are they who have lost their souls, and that which they used to invent hath failed them.
22. Assuredly in the Hereafter they will be the greatest losers.
23. Lo! Those who believe and do good works and humble themselves before their Lord: such are rightful owners of the Garden; they will abide therein for ever.
21. ‘Ulaaa-‘ikal-laziina khasi-ruuu ‘anfu-sahum wa zalla ‘an-hum-maa kaanuu yaf-taruun.
22. Laa jarama ‘anna-hum fil-‘Aakhirati humul- ‘akhsaruun.
23. ‘Innal-laziina ‘aamanuu wa ‘amilus-saalihaati wa ‘akh-batuuu ‘ilaa Rabbi-him, ‘ulaaa-‘ika ‘As-haabul-Jannah. Hum fiihaa khaa-liduun.