A dream of the King of Egypt - Quran Chapter 12 – 43 to 45 (Pt-12, Stg-3) (L-1509) - درس قرآن
(I seek refuge in God from Satan the outcast.)
(In the name of God, the Beneficent, the Merciful.)
43. And the king said: Lo! I saw (in a dream) seven fat cows being devoured by seven lean cows, and seven green ears of corn and other (seven) dry. O notables! Expound for me my vision, if ye can interpret dreams.
44. They answered: Jumbled dreams! And we are not skilled in the interpretation of dreams.
45. And he of the two who was released, and (now) at length remembered, said: I am going to announce unto you the interpretation, therefore send me forth.
43. Wa qaalal-maliku ‘inniii ‘araa sab-‘a baqaraatin simaa-ninyya’-kuluhunna sab-‘un ‘ijaafunw-wa sab-‘a sumbu-laa-tin khuzrinw-wa ‘ukhara yaa-bisaat. Yaaa-‘ayyuhal-mala-‘u ‘af-tuunii fii ru’-yaaya ‘in kuntum lir-ru’-yaa ta’-buruun.
44. Qaaluuu ‘az-gaasu ‘ahlaam. Wa maa nahnu bi-ta’-wiilil-‘ahlaami bi-‘aalimiin.
45. Wa qaalal-lazii najaa min-humaa wadda-kara ba’-da ‘um-matin ‘anaa ‘unabbi-‘ukum- bi-ta’-wiilihii fa-‘arsi-luun.