Thursday 20 July 2017

Result of Joseph’s dream - Quran Chapter 12 – 100b (Pt-13, Stg-3) (L-1544) - درس قرآن


Quran Chapter 12  100b (Pt-13, Stg-3) (L-1544) - درس قرآن

Result of Joseph’s dream

Surah Yuusuf (Joseph) - 12

‘A-‘uu-zu  Billaahi minash-Shay-taanir- Rajiim. 
(I seek refuge in God from Satan the outcast.)

Bis-Millaahir-Rah-maanir-Rahiim.

(In the name of God, the Beneficent, the Merciful.)

 وَقَالَ يَٰٓأَبَتِ هَٰذَا تَأْوِيلُ رُءْيَٰىَ مِن قَبْلُ قَدْ جَعَلَهَا رَبِّى حَقًّا وَقَدْ أَحْسَنَ بِىٓ إِذْ أَخْرَجَنِى مِنَ ٱلسِّجْنِوَجَآءَ بِكُم مِّنَ ٱلْبَدْوِ مِنۢ بَعْدِ أَن نَّزَغَ ٱلشَّيْطَٰنُ بَيْنِى وَبَيْنَ إِخْوَتِىٓ إِنَّ رَبِّى لَطِيفٌ لِّمَا يَشَآءُ إِنَّهُۥ هُوَ ٱلْعَلِيمُ ٱلْحَكِيمُ (100b)

100b.  and he said: O my father! This is the interpretation of my dream of old. My Lord hath made it true, and He hath shown me kindness, since He took me out of the prison and hath brought you from the desert after Satan had made strife between me and my brethren. Lo! My Lord is Tender unto whom He will. He is the Knower, the Wise.
100b.  Wa  qaala  yaaa-‘abati  haazaa  ta’-wiilu  ru’-yaaya  min  qablu;  qad  ja-‘alahaa  Rabbii  haqqaa.  Wa  qad  ‘ahsana  biii  ‘iz  ‘akhrajanii  minas-sijni  wa  jaaa-‘a-  bikum-minal-badwi  mim-  ba’-di  ‘an-nazagash-Shay-taanu  baynii  wa  bayna  ‘ikh-watii.  ‘Inna  Rabbii  Latiiful-limaa  yashaa’.  ‘Inna-Huu  Huwal- ‘Aliimul-  Hakiim.    
   
Commentary

When parents and all brothers of Joseph (peace be upon him) fell down before him prostrate and thanked him in accordance with the tradition of those days, then Joseph (peace be upon him) said: With the Grace of God Almighty, it is the interpretation of my that dream which I was shown during my child-hood and which has been made true by Him. It was His kindness on me during every difficulty. At first He took me out of the prison with good name, then He arranged to bring all of you here from the desert and see me, otherwise Satan had made strict strife among me and my brethren. Verily, the Knowledge of Allah Almighty has surrounded everything and He is well Aware of managing the every work properly.

Transliterated Holy Qur’an in Roman Script & Translated from Arabic to English by Marmaduke Pickthall, Published by Paak Company, 17-Urdu Bazaar, Lahore, Lesson collected from Dars e Qur’aan published By Idara Islaah wa Tableegh, Lahore (translated Urdu to English by Muhammad Sharif). https://youtu.be/ntWMvJCd95A

No comments:

Post a Comment

Commentary on Last Scripture

Commentary on Last Scripture amazon.com/author/capthsharif Volume 1   Lessons # 1 to 528 from Parts 1 to 4 of Holy Qur’an, Lessons f...