Saturday 26 September 2015

Reprieve for the Devil till Doomsday

Lesson # 830 from the Noble Quran

Reprieve for the Devil till Doomsday

Surah ‘A’-‘RAAF (The Heights) – Chapter – 7)

Stage – 2, Verses – 14 to 17 of 206, Section – 2 of 24 (Part - 8)

BisMIllaahir-Rahmaanir-Rahiim    

In the name of Allah, the Beneficent, the Merciful
                                                                                           
14.  He said: Reprieve me till the Day when they are raised (from the dead).

15.  He said: Lo! Thou art of those reprieved.

16.  He said: Now, because Thou hast sent me astray, verily I shall lurk in ambush for them on Thy Right Path-

17.  Then I shall come upon them from before them and from behind them and from their right hands and from their left hands, and Thou will not find most of them beholden (unto Thee).         
14.  Qaala  ‘anzirniii  ‘ilaa  yawmi  yub-‘asuun.

15.  Qaala  ‘innaka  minal-munzariin.

16.  Qaala  fa-bimaaa  ‘agwayTanii  la-‘aq-‘udanna  lahum  SiraataKal—Mustaqiim.

17.  Summa  la- ‘aati-yannahum-mim-bayni  ‘aydiihim  wa  min  khal-fihim  wa  ‘an-‘ay-maanihim  wa  ‘an-  shamaaa-‘ilihim.  Wa  laa  tajidu  ‘aksarahum  shaakiriin.     
                                                                                                


Lesson
It is commanded that when Iblis (Satan) was exiled, He thought: It was a big thing. As He was made of fire, so He was ill-tempered. He knew it in His heart too that: Nothing will be, if I would consider myself great, because actual Power and Honor is in the Hand of Allah only, otherwise, there is no other form. As I have been degraded, now I can do nothing by being good. The only form is that I should demand power from Allah to make Adam (peace be upon Him) and His children bad. And that power should be like this – that I may use that power to seduce the human beings until any individual from the children of Adam (peace be upon Him) is living in the world.

After making such plan and being disappointed from all sides, He cried before Allah Almighty: I should be retained living till the establishment of the Day of Resurrection and I should be given so much power that I may do, whatsoever I desire, without any minute examination. You have Power to punish me as You wish on the Day of Judgment.

There is no delay in the Court of Allah Almighty. That will be given to every that person, whichever and whoever deserves and demands. And it was known also that He (Satan) cannot mar the management of the world. Therefore, Allah Almighty permitted Iblis to do whatever He wished and said: Lo! Thou art of those reprieved.

That was it – the desire of Satan’s heart was fulfilled. He was becoming blind in the ardent zeal of revenge from Adam (peace be upon Him), and began to dance with pleasure. If you wish to guess regarding running mad in pleasure by Iblis, then you would have to see the condition of that individual, who has been saved from the punishment of death, converted into imprisonment for life, after hearing his appeal by the Criminal Court. Such person, really, runs mad due to passion of the pleasure.

Similarly, Iblis (the Devil) sang for joy and said addressing the Most Superior Authority (God Almighty): I will show You too that; what would I have done. I shall not let Adam (peace be upon Him) and His children go the Right Path. In this connection, I shall try my best. I shall encompass them from all around and set a trap heart-alluring and of wickedness. And I am sure; maximum people from them will get out of their senses after being entangled in My trap and they will think nothing about You (Allah Almighty).  

At that time Allah Almighty rebuked Iblis (the Devil) carelessly and said: Go! You are free. Try your best. Its consequence will come before you.  

Transliterated Holy Qur’an in Roman Script & Translated from Arabic to English by Marmaduke Pickthall, Published by Paak Company, 17-Urdu Bazar, Lahore, Lesson collected from Dars e Qur’aan published By Idara Islaah wa Tableegh, Lahore (translated Urdu to English by Muhammad Sharif)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Commentary on Last Scripture

Commentary on Last Scripture amazon.com/author/capthsharif Volume 1   Lessons # 1 to 528 from Parts 1 to 4 of Holy Qur’an, Lessons f...