Thursday, 3 September 2015
Fulfill the Covenant of God
Lesson # 809 from the Noble Quran
Fulfill the Covenant of God
Surah ‘Al-‘An-‘aam (Cattle) – Chapter – 6)–Stage - 2
Verses –152b & 153 of 165, Section – 19 of 20 (Part - 8)
In the name of Allah, the Beneficent, the Merciful
· Ascribe nothing as partner unto Allah Almighty. Practical result of it is that neither the mankind should flatter nor be afraid from any person, moreover he should have faith that neither anyone can give me anything, nor can snatch. I can respect everyone in the world considering that we all are equal, but my Greatest and Lord is none save Allah Almighty and nor there is any reason that I fear from anyone except Him, because without His Order, all are as helpless as I am.
· Do good to parents. Here it is commanded that you should do good with closest kinsfolk, but considering from it is not too much difficult that relationship of the human being does not end here, but it spreads in the entire world gradually. Therefore, every mankind deserves everyone’s good behavior step by step.
· Slay not your children in any case. The Arabs used to kill their children, but according to this verse, the hidden killing has also been forbidden, i.e. habituating the children to commit evil for the purpose of earning, because, cause of both reasons is fear of poverty. After preventing from it, Allah Almighty commands: Don’t worry; We give livelihood. It is the verification of the wise people that the society; that is to say; the assembly of the humankind is viceroy of Allah Almighty in the world. So it is the duty of human being that he should do all those works, for which Allah Almighty has taken responsibility.
· Draw not nigh to lewd things. It means that all those immortal deeds, which induce unreasonable desires, have been forbidden.
· Don’t kill any person until the law does not order.
· Don’t embezzle the wealth of orphans, but you should protect it, till they reach maturity. There is a command in it about the safety of life and wealth of all weak and old people, and the society i.e. viceroys of the Creator should perform this duty.
· Do justice among mutual affairs; give full measure and full weight.
· Establish the Religion mutually all together because you have made covenant with Allah Almighty.
· It is the demand of the Religion that Muslims should never be disunited.
Quran Chapter 17 – 18 (Pt-15, Stg-4) (L-1793) درس قرآن Hell for those who love worldly life Surah Baniii ‘Israaa-‘...
LESSON # 371 FROM HOLY QUR’AN Jealousy Of The People Of The Scripture Surah ‘Aali ‘Imran (The Family Of ‘Imran, Chapter - 3) Verse –...
Quran Chapter 11-89 & 90 (Pt-12, Stg-3) (L-1409) - درس قرآن Beholding the consequence Surah Huud ( Hud ) - 11 ...
Quran Chapter 11-74 to 76 (Pt-12, Stg-3) (L-1399) - درس قرآن Abraham’s pleading with God Surah Huud ( Hud ) - 11 ...