Ask of the Children of Israel how many a clear Signs We gave them! He who altereth the Grace of Allah after it hath come unto him (for him), lo! Allah is Severe in punishment.
Sal Baniii-‘Is-raaa-‘iila kam ‘aataynaahum-min ‘Aa-yatim-bayyinah. Wa many-yubaddil ni’-matallaahi mim-ba’-di maa jaaa-‘at-hu fa- ‘in-nallaaha Shadiidul- ‘iqaab.
Wednesday, 11 December 2013
Lesson From The Children Of Israel
LESSON # 240 FROM HOLY QUR’AN
Lesson From The Children Of
BAQARAH – 2 (The Cow)
Verse –211 of 286, Section – 26 (Part - 2)
It has been declared earlier that the God Almighty and His Angels (peace be upon them) never came openly near the human beings, moreover Allah Almighty has sent always the Prophets and Messengers (peace be upon them) for the guidance of mankind out of them. In this verse this reality is being cleared from the history of the children of
. Namely ‘We
gave many likewise signs to the children of Israel from
which the truth of the existence of God Almighty, purity and teachings of His
Messengers (peace be upon them) used to open’. But they put back all those
signs. Allah Almighty honored them, but they proved as they were thankless. God
Almighty bestowed a lot of kindnesses upon the children of Israel ; some of
them are being stated here briefly: Israel
1. They were set free from the oppression of the Pharaoh. The Pharaoh used to cause the slaughter of the children of Jews and keep their daughters alive, used to take hard labour from them, disgrace and ruin them in all respect. Allah Almighty escaped them from his tyranny.
2. A glorious Prophet named Moses (peace be upon him) was sent by Him into them, who brought them out from the slavery of the Pharaoh, fear and dominion of the Qabtiis.
3. Drowned their enemy Pharaoh into the sea in front of them.
4. Kept them under the shadow of clouds during their period in the deserts of
down Manna and Quail for their eating, flowed the springs of water. Sinai Valley
5. Revealed the Torah upon the Prophet Moses (peace be upon him) for their guidance.
6. Settled them in the Country Palestine.
7. Maintained a series of the Prophets (peace be upon them) in their race for a long time.
But despite all these favours the children of
their personal desires. They turned their faces from the Holy Book revealed by
Allah Almighty, deviated from His Orders, they remained happy in arbitrary
Business. Allah Almighty sent upon them different kinds of wrath as punishment
for this disobedience, so that they come by the way.
But even then their scholars changed the words and meanings of the orders of
God Almighty, and made changes intentionally in the Holy Book. The public
followed them blind. If these people will resist even now on their words and
will not believe in the True and Last Speech of Allah Almighty “Holy Qur’an”,
then remember! Allah Almighty is Severe in punishment and their end will be the
same as it had of the previous nations. Israel
Quran Chapter 15 – 97 to 99 (Pt-14, Stg-3) (L-1687) درس قرآن Summary of Chapter fifteen Surah ‘Al-Hijr - (The Rock...
LESSON # 371 FROM HOLY QUR’AN Jealousy Of The People Of The Scripture Surah ‘Aali ‘Imran (The Family Of ‘Imran, Chapter - 3) Verse –...
Quran Chptr 10-74 (Pt-11, Stg-3) (L–1309) - درس قرآن A disease which wrecks the humanity Surah YUUNUS - 10 (JONAH) ...
Quran Chapter 11-89 & 90 (Pt-12, Stg-3) (L-1409) - درس قرآن Beholding the consequence Surah Huud ( Hud ) - 11 ...