Thursday, 15 May 2014

Miraculous Power - Bestowed To Christ

 

Miracles of Jesus (علیہ السلام) (L-391) 

وَيُعَلِّمُهُ الكِتابَ وَالحِكمَةَ وَالتَّوراةَ وَالإِنجيلَ48. 

 وَرَسولًا إِلىٰ بَني إِسرائيلَ أَنّي قَد جِئتُكُم بِآيَةٍ مِن رَبِّكُم ۖ أَنّي أَخلُقُ لَكُم مِنَ الطّينِ كَهَيئَةِ الطَّيرِ فَأَنفُخُ فيهِ فَيَكونُ طَيرًا بِإِذنِ اللَّهِ ۖ وَأُبرِئُ الأَكمَهَ وَالأَبرَصَ وَأُحيِي المَوتىٰ بِإِذنِ اللَّهِ ۖ وَأُنَبِّئُكُم بِما تَأكُلونَ وَما تَدَّخِرونَ في بُيوتِكُم ۚ إِنَّ في ذٰلِكَ لَآيَةً لَكُم إِن كُنتُم مُؤمِنينَ49. 

48.  Wa  yu-‘allimuhul-Kitaaba  wal-Hikmata  wat-Tawraata  wal-‘Injiil.

49.  Wa  Rasuulan  ‘ilaa  Baniii-‘Israaa-‘iila.  ‘Annii  qad  ji’-tukum  bi-‘aayatim-mir-Rabbi-kum, ‘anniii  ;akhluqu  lakum-minat-tiini  ka-hay-‘atit-tayri  fa-‘anfukhu  fiihi  fa-yakuunu  tayram-bi-‘izNillaah.  Wa  ‘ubri-‘ul-‘akmaha  wal-‘abrasa  wa  ‘uh-yil-mawtaa  bi-‘izNillaah.  Wa  ‘unabbi-‘ukum-bimaa  ta’-kuluuna  wa  maa  tadda-khi-ruuna  fii  buyuutikum.  ‘Inna  fii  zaalika  la-‘aayatal-lakum  ‘in-  Kuntum-Mu’-miniin.

48. And He will teach him the Scripture and wisdom, and the Torah and the Gospel.

49. A messenger to the Children of Israel: “I have come to you with a sign from your Lord. I make for you out of clay the figure of a bird; then I breathe into it, and it becomes a bird by God’s leave. And I heal the blind and the leprous, and I revive the dead, by God’s leave. And I inform you concerning what you eat, and what you store in your homes. In that is a sign for you, if you are believers.”

It was described to Mary (Peace be upon her) that God will bestow following excellences to Jesus (Peace be upon him):

1.   He (God) will teach him (Peace be upon him) the Scripture and Wisdom particularly the knowledge of Torah and Gospel.

2.   He (Peace be upon him) will cause the people to understand deepest sayings of the wisdom.

3.   God will make him a Messenger (Peace be upon him) for the Guidance of the Children of Israel.

4.   God will bestow to him (Peace be upon him) some super natural happenings. He will fashion out of clay the likeness of a bird, breathe into it and that will be a bird, by God’s leave.

5.   He (Peace be upon him) will say to the people, “I heal him who was born blind, and the leper by the leave of God”.

6.   He (Peace be upon him) will also inform the people, “I raise the dead, by God’s leave”.

7.   Then he will describe to them, “I announce unto you what you eat and what you store up in your houses”.

Physicians and philosophers were very powerful during the times of Prophet Jesus (Peace be upon him). Therefore, he (Peace be upon him) was given such miracles which might open upon the people that he (Peace be upon him) has superiority over the entire people. https://youtu.be/5-HQPGW0wl4





No comments:

Post a Comment

Prophets (علیہم السلام) and their companions (رضی اللہ تعالیٰ عنہ) (L-467)

  Prophets  (علیہم السلام)  and their companions ( رضی اللہ تعالیٰ عنہ ) (L-467) وَكَأَيِّن مِّن نَّبِىٍّ قَٰتَلَ مَعَهُۥ رِب...