Friday 16 May 2014

The Messiah’s Preachment

LESSON # 359 FROM HOLY QUR’AN

The Messiah’s Preachment

Surah ‘Aali ‘Imran (The Family Of ‘Imran, Chapter - 3)
Verse – 50 & 51 of  200, Section –5    (Part – 3)

50.  And (I have come) confirming that which was before me of the Torah, and to make lawful some of that which was forbidden unto you. And I have come unto you with a sign from your Lord. So keep your duty to Allah and obey me.       

51.  Lo! Allah is my Lord and your Lord, so worship Him. That is a straight path.                  
50.  Wa  Musaddiqal—limaa  bayna  yadayya  minat-Tawraati  wa  li-‘uhilla  lakum  ba’-zallazii  hurrima  ‘alaykum  wa  ji’-tu--  kum  bi- ‘Aayatim-mir-Rabbi-kum, fattaqul-laaha  wa  ‘atii-‘uun.        

51.  ‘Innallaaha  Rabbii  wa  Rabbukum  fa’-buduuh.  Haazaa  Siraatum-mustaqiim.          



Lesson
       
Prophet Jesus Christ (peace be upon him) commanded his nation, the children of Israel, “I have come confirming the Torah which was revealed upon Prophet Moses (peace be upon him) before me. That was revealed from Allah Almighty and that is a true Scripture. Keeping its ordinary principles and orders firm, I shall make some changes in the instructions by the order of Allah Almighty, which will be suitable according to the present times. As there was some severity in a few instructions, that will be lifted now. The things, which were made forbidden as punishment against your wicked deeds, I shall make them lawful for you. You can use them without any hesitation, risk and fear. And I have come towards you with a sign of Prophet-hood and Messenger-hood from your Lord. He has bestowed me many miracles. So keep your duty to Allah Almighty in accord with the guidelines, illustrated by me and follow me”.

It is easily understood here that sobriety, abstinence and piety is hidden in the obedience of the Messenger (peace be upon him). The Prophet (peace be upon him) never says, what is not from Allah Almighty. He never delivers self-invented order. Therefore, how it is possible that without obedience of the Messenger (peace be upon him), the willingness and pleasure of Allah Almighty will be acquired.

Prophet Jesus Christ described that Allah Almighty is my Lord as well as yours’ too. My relation with Him is not as son and father. I am His servant and He is my God (worshipped). Therefore, as I act for His devotion, you should also worship Him. Allah Almighty be praised upon His favors. Obeying His (God’s) orders and following me, (peace be upon him) is the straight path.

This verse is also in continuity of previous verses. Miraculous birth of Prophet Jesus Messiah (peace be upon him), his teachings and miracles are being described continuously. Aim of these entire discussions is to produce the perception of God fearing, obedience of the Messenger (grace, glory, blessings and peace of Allah Almighty be upon him) and worship of True God into the human beings. The mankind might learn to bow only in front of Allah Almighty remaining apart from the worship of other human beings. This is the Straight Path.  


Transliteration in Roman Script & English Translation of Holy Qur’an written by Marmaduke; Pickthall, Published by Paak Company, 17-Urdu Bazar, Lahore and Lesson collected from Dars e Qur’an published By Idara Islah wa Tableegh, Lahore (translated by Muhammad Sharif)  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Commentary on Last Scripture

Commentary on Last Scripture amazon.com/author/capthsharif Volume 1   Lessons # 1 to 528 from Parts 1 to 4 of Holy Qur’an, Lessons f...