1. Alif. Lam. Ra. (This is) a Scripture the Revelations whereof are perfected and then expounded. (It cometh) from One Wise, Aware-
2. (Saying): Serve none but Allah. Lo! I am unto you from Him a warner and a bringer of good tidings-
3. And (bidding you): Ask pardon of your Lord and turn to Him repentant; He will cause you to enjoy a goodly provision until a time appointed and He giveth His Bounty unto every bountiful one.
1. ‘Alif-Laaam-Raa. Kitaabun ‘uh-kimat ‘Aayaa-tuHuu summa fussi-lat mil-ladun Hakii-min Khabiir.
2. ‘Allaa ta’-buduuu ‘illAllaah. ‘Inna-nii lakum-minHu nazii-runw-wa bashiir.
3a. Wa ‘anis-tag-firuu Rabba-kum summa tuubuuu ‘ilay-Hi yumatti’-kum-mataa-’an hasa-nan ‘ilaaa ‘ajalim-musam-manw-wa yu’-ti kulla zii- fazlin- faz-lah.
Saturday, 11 February 2017
Bringer of good news and Warner - Quran Chapter 11-1 to 3a (Pt-11, Stg-3) (L-1345) - درس قرآن
Quran Chapter 11-1 to 3a (Pt-11, Stg-3) (L-1345) - درس قرآن
Bringer of good news and Warner
Surah Huud (Hud) - 11
In the name of Allah, the Beneficent, the Merciful
It is commanded that at first, Allah Almighty has proved carefully the verses of Holy Qur’aan in all respect, Who is Aware of every thing and Creator of world’s entire systems. So, you should not worship any other beside Allah Almighty. He commands to His Messenger (grace, glory, blessings and peace be upon him) that he should say to the people: I am a Messenger of Allah Almighty and have come unto you for causing to hear good tidings to those who worship Him, but frightening to those who are disobedient, that you should beg from Allah Almighty continuously for forgiveness of errors, Who is your Lord, and turn towards Him in all conditions. He will provide you opportunity of reaping advantage satisfactorily from every thing, and whoso will worship Him more carefully, He will give him more remuneration and reward also from His side.
The time for the second of the judgments - Quran Chapter 17 – 7b & 8 (Pt-15, Stg-4) (L-1785) درس قرآن
Quran Chapter 17 – 7b & 8 (Pt-15, Stg-4) (L-1785) درس قرآن The time for the second of the judgments Surah Banii...
LESSON # 371 FROM HOLY QUR’AN Jealousy Of The People Of The Scripture Surah ‘Aali ‘Imran (The Family Of ‘Imran, Chapter - 3) Verse –...
Quran Chapter 11-89 & 90 (Pt-12, Stg-3) (L-1409) - درس قرآن Beholding the consequence Surah Huud ( Hud ) - 11 ...
Quran Chapter 11-74 to 76 (Pt-12, Stg-3) (L-1399) - درس قرآن Abraham’s pleading with God Surah Huud ( Hud ) - 11 ...