21. Such are they who have lost their souls, and that which they used to invent hath failed them.
22. Assuredly in the Hereafter they will be the greatest losers.
23. Lo! Those who believe and do good works and humble themselves before their Lord: such are rightful owners of the Garden; they will abide therein for ever.
21. ‘Ulaaa-‘ikal-laziina khasi-ruuu ‘anfu-sahum wa zalla ‘an-hum-maa kaanuu yaf-taruun.
22. Laa jarama ‘anna-hum fil-‘Aakhirati humul- ‘akhsaruun.
23. ‘Innal-laziina ‘aamanuu wa ‘amilus-saalihaati wa ‘akh-batuuu ‘ilaa Rabbi-him, ‘ulaaa-‘ika ‘As-haabul-Jannah. Hum fiihaa khaa-liduun.
Monday, 27 February 2017
The mankind who saved themselves - Quran Chapter 11-21 to 23 (Pt-12, Stg-3) (L-1361) - درس قرآن
Quran Chapter 11-21 to 23 (Pt-12, Stg-3) (L-1361) - درس قرآن
The mankind who saved themselves
Surah Huud (Hud) - 11
In the name of Allah, the Beneficent, the Merciful
‘Akh-batuu – (to be humble, to bring oneself low, to be submissive), the origin of this word is ‘ikh-baatun, which has been derived from khabata. Khabata means “low, mean, at a lower place. ‘Ikh-batun means “to show oneself humble, mean and abject”.
It is commanded that; after looking the apparent pomp and show of this world; these people were pleased. They fulfilled their desires. Its result will be that their life will be entangled in misfortune. Certainly, such people will be in loss more than all others on the Day of Resurrection.
But those people who will spurn accidental things of the world and believe in Allah Almighty, will do good works according to His Commands, accept Him as their Lord and will bow before Him with humble, in the Hereafter, such people will be rightful owners of the Garden and they will abide therein for ever. They are the mankind who saved themselves.
Quran Chapter 16 – 94 (Pt-14, Stg-3) (L-1759) درس قرآن Make not oaths a deceit between you Suratun-Nahl - (The Bee...
LESSON # 371 FROM HOLY QUR’AN Jealousy Of The People Of The Scripture Surah ‘Aali ‘Imran (The Family Of ‘Imran, Chapter - 3) Verse –...
Quran Chapter 11-89 & 90 (Pt-12, Stg-3) (L-1409) - درس قرآن Beholding the consequence Surah Huud ( Hud ) - 11 ...
Quran Chapter 11-74 to 76 (Pt-12, Stg-3) (L-1399) - درس قرآن Abraham’s pleading with God Surah Huud ( Hud ) - 11 ...