Friday 20 December 2019

Brother of Moses, Aaron was more fluent - Quran Chapter 28: 34 & 35 (Pt-20, Stg-5) (L-2432) درس قرآن


Quran Chapter 28: 34 & 35 (Pt-20, Stg-5) (L-2432) درس قرآن

Brother of Moses, Aaron was more fluent

Chapter Qasas”- (The Story) - 28

‘A-‘uu-zu  Billaahi minash-Shay-taanir- Rajiim.
 (I seek refuge in Allaah from Satan the outcast)

Bis-Millaahir-Rah-maanir-Rahiim.

(In the name of Allaah, the Beneficent, the Merciful)

وَأَخِى هَٰرُونُ هُوَ أَفْصَحُ مِنِّى لِسَانًا فَأَرْسِلْهُ مَعِىَ رِدْءًا يُصَدِّقُنِىٓ إِنِّىٓ أَخَافُ أَن يُكَذِّبُونِ 34  قَالَ سَنَشُدُّ عَضُدَكَ بِأَخِيكَ وَنَجْعَلُ لَكُمَا سُلْطَٰنًا فَلَا يَصِلُونَ إِلَيْكُمَا بِـَٔايَٰتِنَآ أَنتُمَا وَمَنِ ٱتَّبَعَكُمَا ٱلْغَٰلِبُونَ 35
                                                
34.  My brother Aaron is more eloquent than me in speech. Therefore send him with me as a helper to confirm me. Lo! I fear that they will reject me.

35.  He said: We will strengthen thine arm with thy brother, and We will give unto you both power so that they cannot reach you for Our Portents. Ye twain, and those who follow you, will be the winners.
34.  Wa  ‘akhii  Haaruunu  huwa  ‘afsahu  minnii  lisaanan  fa-‘arsilhu  ma-‘iya  rid-‘any-yusaddiquniii  ‘inniii  ‘akhaafu  ‘any-yukazzibuun.

35.  Qaala  saNashuddu  ‘azudaka  bi-‘akhiika  wa  Naj-‘alu  lakumaa  sultaanan  falaa  yasiluuna  ‘ilaykumaa  bi-‘AayaatiNaaa  ‘antumaa  wa  manittaba-‘akumal-gaalibuun.

Commentary

Rid-‘an- (helper, supporter), rid-‘un means “to help, to support”.

Sultaanun – (strength, power, overcoming).

At first, Messenger Moses (peace be upon him) disclosed his fear that he killed a man of Pharaoh’s folk. He said (peace be upon him): I fear that as soon as they will see me among themselves, they will arrest and kill me in exchange of that who was killed by me. Then he (peace be upon him) exposed another anxiety: My tongue does not speak fluently. My brother Aaron is more eloquent than me in speech. Lest they do not listen to me and deny me, so send him with me as a supporter. So that he may verify my sayings.

Allaah Almighty commanded in answer: We appoint your brother as your helper and grant both of you supremacy over your opponents. Pharaoh and his supporters cannot reach you due to those Portents which We have bestowed you. Consequently you and those who will obey you; will get victory and your enemies will be defeated.

Transliterated Holy Qur’aan in Roman Script & Translated from Arabic to English by Marmaduke Pickthall, Published by Paak Company, 17-Urdu Bazaar, Lahore, Lesson collected from Dars e Qur’aan published By Idara Islaah wa Tableegh, Lahore (translated Urdu to English by Muhammad Sharif). https://youtu.be/dxu4qlFO35U

No comments:

Post a Comment

Commentary on Last Scripture

Commentary on Last Scripture amazon.com/author/capthsharif Volume 1   Lessons # 1 to 528 from Parts 1 to 4 of Holy Qur’an, Lessons f...